Thursday, December 7, 2006

"I'll moider da bum."

I've finally managed to get myself my a new blog (after an almost year long hiatus). My lukkhagiri had reached to such gigantic proportions in recent times (courtesy the time gap owing to the shift in job) that I could literally feel the rust coming off my head. After exhausting the huge database of movies that I had, reading the books that I had meant to for a long time, waiting for and watching Shireen Bhan on CNBC TV 18 shows and other random stuff, I had nothing better to do. So here I am.

I start the new work on Monday, so it's still 3 more days to go. I am also supposed to go through this reading material, which I haven't even started, and I don't think I'll be doing it in the near (or distant future), so we'll rather move on to something else.
As George B Shaw (rightly) put it:"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."

Hopefully, I'll be penning down stuff here regularly.

BTW, If you are wondering about the title - that's what heavyweight boxer Tony Galento said, when asked what he thought of William Shakespeare.:)



No comments: